- Spacious family home in excellent location
- 4 double bedrooms (2 with en-suite)
- Double glazed solid teak windows
- Excellent condition and tastefully decorated
- Mature gardens with patio area perfect for entertaining
- Large fully enclosed site affording privacy and amenity use for family, play areas, etc.
- Light filled open plan living/dining spaces with a host of high quality finishes & sleek design.
- Solid fuel stoves in living and dining rooms
- Stove in kitchen has a back boiler that heats water and radiators
- House is extra insulated to the walls and 300mm attic floor insulation
- Large attic space that could be converted to 3 big bedrooms (30m each)
- Timber garden shed at the side
- 2 zone heating, dual (oil+solid fuel stove)
- Good quality alarm installed
- House is not overlooked, countryside views to front of house
Superb family home located in the popular residential area of Glas na hAbhainn, Attyrory. Within a few minutes drive of Carrick on Shannon and all its amenities this house is located in a development of detached homes. It is a very well appointed property with garden to the front and rear.
Finished to a high standard with superb fixtures and fittings including solid oak doors, oak skirting, marble fireplace and two solid fuel stoves. This would make an ideal family home due to its size and it has the benefit of an attic with 8ft ceilings configured to facilitate conversion with 3 velux windows to rear elevation. Great garden with mature shrubs and plants. Viewing of this superb home is highly recommended.
Lounge/Dining - 7.80m x 4.00m
Kitchen – 7.10m x 4.00m
Utility – 2.50m x 1.60m
Master Bedroom – 4.40m x 3.20m + En-Suite
Bedroom 2 – 4.10m x 3.30m + En-Suite
Bedroom 3 – 3.30m x 2.90m
Bedroom 4 – 3.30m x 2.90m
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.103991485 Energy Performance Indicator:138.8 kWh/m²/yr