DescriptionLocated in a quiet and mature setting within the popular Delgany Wood development, this bright and airy contemporary family home is conveniently located just a few minutes drive from the centres of both Greystones and Delgany.
Completed circa 2005 by Wood Group Homes to the highest standards of modern construction and design, the property is well maintained and in immaculate condition throughout, having been completely repainted to emphasise the feeling of light and space. The house has also been fitted with brand new carpets throughout.
Downstairs accommodation comprises a bright welcoming entrance hall leading to a well-proportioned living room/lounge to the front of the house. This in turn connects via double doors to the open plan kitchen/living area at the rear. This feeling of spaciousness continues through the large modern kitchen, set out in open plan configuration with the living area. Overlooking a large patio to the rear, the kitchen was extended when the property was constructed and additionally illuminated by two bespoke Velux roof windows. The ground floor is completed by a larger than average guest w/c and under stairs storage.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, including a main with ensuite bathroom at the front and a single bedroom, also to the front, with built-in wardrobes situated in all bedrooms. There is further bedroom (double) to the rear and a family bathroom, while the landing also provides access to a generous floored attic space. Subject to planning regulation, this is ideal for conversion into additional living space, something that has already been done by a number of neighbouring homeowners.
Outside, the low-maintenance back garden is set out with the aforementioned patio, an ideal sun trap. Thanks to the property’s position on a corner and the only detached home on the row, this patio space is significantly larger than that of most homes in the development.
To the front, a good-sized landscaped driveway allows the property to be comfortably set back from the road and ample space for a long tarmac drive providing off-street parking.
• Welcoming entrance hall with stairs to first floor and understairs storage
• Lounge overlooking front with feature open fireplace with timber polished mantel, and black marble hearth and surround
• Dining room with double glass doors leading out into back paved patio
• Fully fitted, integrated modern kitchen
• Downstairs guest bathroom off entrance hall, with wc, whb, tiled floor and splashback
• Landing with attic access and hot press
• Bedroom 1: Main, overlooking front, with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes
• Ensuite bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk-in shower with folding glass door, wc, whb, and tiled floor
• Bedroom 2: Single, overlooking front, with built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3: Double, at rear with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe
• Family bathroom with wc, whb, bath with shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Spacious floored attic with folding Stira attic ladder for ease of access
FeaturesWell maintained contemporary family home, completed to highest standards of construction, finish and design
• Newly redecorated to high standard throughout
• Spacious, modern, integrated kitchen accommodating full range of appliances
• Appliances include Zanussi Built oven and grill, extractor fan, Built in Zanussi fridge-freezer, Beko dishwasher and Zanussi Washer/dryer.
• Extensive fitted tiling floor and wall kitchen storage units plus ample countertop space with stainless steel double sink and drainer
• Large attic suitable for conversion into additional living space (subject to planning regulation)
• uPVC double-glazed windows and exterior doors throughout
• Large downstairs wc with ample storage room
• Newly fitted Carpet in lounge/living room, stairs, landing and all three bedrooms
• Quality floor tiling in kitchen, and ensuite and guest bathrooms
• Recessed LED ceiling lights in hall and kitchen
• Quality built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• TV connections
• Gas-fired central heating
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.107143919 Energy Performance Indicator:228.21 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsThe property enjoys a peaceful setting close to a family-friendly green, surrounded by an abundance of mature trees and leafy footpaths. Located in a road within in the much sought-after Delgany Wood development, it is just a short drive from both Greystones and Delgany village centres, with their excellent choice of shops, cafés, restaurants, boutiques, amenities and services. The property is also within walking distance of nearby Killincarrig village with its shop and popular pub.There’s an excellent choice of schools in the area, including nearby Delgany National School and St. Laurences National School and a wide selection of schools in Greystones. The property is also an easy commute from Dublin, with Greystones DART station, the Aircoach and the main N11/M11 connecting to the M50 all close by.