Description28 West Road comes to the market having been newly renovated and extended to an exacting standard by Clarus Property Services. Beyond the railed garden and attractive full brick facade with granite sills and lintels is a stylish contemporary home with clean architectural lines and bright stylish accommodation. The thoughtful approach to this renovation is evident throughout the property and has resulted in a house par excellence. The accommodation extends to 75sqm (807sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and shower room at ground floor level and two double bedrooms and an en suite shower room at first floor level. The living room has a traditional open fireplace, high ceiling and antique style radiator. The house has an impressive C1 energy rating; however, the house would achieve a B3 energy rating if the fireplace were to be permanently closed. The en vogue contemporary fitted kitchen has a new integrated dishwasher and a Nordmende five ring gas cooker. The cupboard under the stairs has been neatly plumber for a washer/dryer. The kitchen and dining room have an open plan format and the lantern skylight over the dining area combines with the patio door to bring oodles of natural light in enhanced further by the recessed lighting. A pocket door accesses the stairs to first floor level and a fully tiled shower room, the house has been completed upgraded with all new plumbing and all water is pumped with a Walrus electronic TQ400 pump. The master bedroom to the front of the house has an en suite, fitted wardrobe and dressing table. The double bedroom to the rear has clever discreet storage. House has been completely rewired and certified. An ESBN Smart Meter has been installed, which will facilitate night-time rates and lower running costs when implemented. It also negates the need for meter readings. There is a video doorbell that allows you to see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere via smartphone, tablet or PC. A new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ERP Ng Combi gas boiler has been cleverly secreted out of view. There is a beautifully landscaped rear courtyard with raised flowerbeds, water supply, power points and pedestrian access to rear. The raised flower beds have been symmetrically planted with Rhododendron, Viburnum Tinus, Photinia Red Robin, Skimmia and Convolvulus Cneorum to bring fragrance and colour to this private outdoor sanctuary.
Lidl, Aldi, Spar, Starbucks, and McDonalds are within a 6-minute walk or 2-minute driving distance. There is free street parking and bus stops for the 53-bus route, which operates between Talbot Street and Dublin Ferryport.
- Entrance Hall: (3.10m x 1.10m )Spacious entrance hall with high ceiling.
- Living Room: (3.15m x 2.95m )with window overlooking railed garden and West Road, high ceilings, feature open fireplace, recessed shelving, wall mounted Samsung Smart TV, antique style radiator, power points and thermostat.
- Kitchen: (4.30m x 3.85m )Stylish fitted kitchen with recessed lighting, floor units and walled shelving, free standing Nordmende five ring gas cooker with extractor fan over, integrated Fusion dishwasher and plumbed for washing machine.
- Dining Room: (3.90m x 2.40m )Bright dining room with sliding patio door to landscaped rear courtyard, wall mounted Samsung Smart TV, lantern skylight, recessed lighting and pocket door to staircase and shower room.
- Shower Room: (2.80m x 1.50m )Contemporary fully tiled shower room with mosaic style floor tiles, heated mirror, high spec WC and WHB, stand in pressurised shower with rainfall shower head and separate handheld shower, heated towel rail, Xpelair, recessed lighting and lantern skylight.
- Rear Hall: (1.55m x 1.00m )with stairway to first floor level, pigs ear handrail and panel detail to stairs.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (1.05m x 0.70m )
- Bedroom 1: (4.30m x 2.95m )Spacious double bedroom with two windows overlooking West Road, built in wardrobe, dressing table, antique style radiator, beside lantern style lighting and pocket door to
- En Suite: (1.95m x 1.00m )Fully tiled contemporary en suite with WC, Roca sink, heated towel rail and pressurised shower with dual rainwater heads, recessed lighting, Xpelair and heated mirror.
- Bedroom 2: (3.55m x 3.00m )Double bedroom with smart touch shelving behind timber panelling, wardrobe and stira access to attic space for storage.
FeaturesTwo storey mid terrace property.
Full brick façade with granite sills and lintels.
Railed front garden with paved pathway and gravel with boot scraper.
Accommodation 75sqm (806sqft).
Fully renovated, rewired and replumbed.
Reception room with open fireplace.
Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Two wall mounted Samsung flat screen televisions to living room and dining room.
Antique style radiators.
Gas fired central heating with Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ERP Ng Combi.
Shower room and en suite shower room both pumped with a Walrus electronic TQ400 pump.
Two double bedrooms.
Stira stairs access to attic storage.
PVC double glazed windows.
Lantern skylights to rear extension.
Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms.
Landscaped rear courtyard with raised flowerbeds, water supply, power points and pedestrian access to rear.