DescriptionSemi detached four bedroom family home with attic conversion.
BidX1 are delighted to bring 28 Sandyford Hall View to the market through the digital private treaty platform. Number 28 comprises an appealing bright and airy home located in a mature development located only a short distance from the Dundrum Town Center, Leopardstown Racecourse and the M50. This fine family home will appeal to those looking for close proximity to transport links, schools and local shopping facilities at Dundrum Town Center.Number 28 is a four bedroom semi detached house which offers spacious open-plan living accommodation, four well proportioned bedrooms and a large walled south west facing garden to rear. Viewing is available via private appointment and this home will be sold with vacant possession.
There are many essential amenities loacted within close proximity of number 28 Sandyford Hall View including schools, transport and shopping facilities. The property is located approximately 3.9km from Dundrum Town Centre, approximately 2.1km from Beacon hospital and Beacon South Quarter and the Glencairn LUAS is located within walking distance allowing for direct access to Dublin City Centre with the M50 also close by.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway: Wooden flooring, understair storage, door to guest WC.
- Living Room: Wooden flooring, bay window, open fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner Room: Wooden flooring, double doors leading to rear garden, Tiled flooring in the kitchen, tiled splashback, window overlooking rear garden, Bosch extractor hood, gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, intergrated bosch double oven, stainless steel sink and drainer.
- Utility: Washing machine and dryer, Patio door to side.
- Landing: Carpet flooring with frosted window overlooking the side, stairs to attic convesrion and shelved hot press/storage room.
- Bedroom 1: Carpet flooring, large window overlooking the front.
- En Suite: Tiled flooring, tiled walls, WC, WHB, shower cubicle and vanity mirror unit over WC.
- Bedroom 2: Carpet flooring, large window overlooking the front green area.
- Bedroom 3: Carpet flooring, large window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom: Tiled flooring, tiled walls, bath, WC, WHB, frosted window.
- Bedroom 4: Carpet flooring and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Attic: Wooden flooring, three velux windows (one at the top of the stairs), storage.
- Driveway to the front providing parking and a lawn. There is a side passage that brings you around to the rear garden which is mainly laid in lawn with small decking area. There is also a shed to the rear.