DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing no. 28 Cherrywood Crescent to the open market - an ideal family home tucked away at the rear of this charming development. Every conceivable amenity can be found within striking distance; local shops & schools, Corkagh Park, bars & restaurants & Clondalkin village to name but a few.
Transport links abound with the M50, N7, N4 and the LUAS all within easy reach.
Bright, spacious and expertly designed internal living space of c. 1,100 sq. ft. (102 sq m) comprises of entrance hallway, extended open plan kitchen/dining room, lounge, three bedrooms (two double 1 single) and main family bathroom. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden area and to the front you're overlooked only by Corkagh Park and its rolling hills.
No. 88 has been meticulously maintained and upgraded in recent years and boasts extended living space, fully tiled bathroom suite & top quality windows and doors. A rare gem and certainly one not to let pass you by, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers to register your interest today.
Features- c. 1,100 sq. ft. / 102 sq m
- BER TBC
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Polished porcelain tiling throughout
- Spacious extended living space
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted modern kitchen with ample storage units and worktop space
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with heated towel rail
- Upgraded flooring upstairs
- Prime position within the development overlooking corkagh park
- Off street parking
- Within short walking distance of local convenience stores & amenities
- Within walking distance of Clondalkin Village
- Bus routes conveniently located to the front of the development
- M50, N7 & N4 motorway found merely minutes by car
- Viewing highly recommended
DirectionsFrom Red Cow roundabout proceed along Naas Road. Turn right at Newlands Cross (Maldron Hotel). Continue along the Fonthill Road and after the first mini roundabout turn left onto the Old Nangor Road. Continue straight ahead and at the next roundabout turn left onto cherrywood Crescent. Proceed straight ahead and number 28 will be located on your right hand side.