- Bright apartment with large windows and views of the water from all rooms
- Electric storage heating
- One underground parking space
- Spacious west facing patio terrace
- Three double bedrooms
- Service charges C. €2900 per annum
- Lift and highly secure apartment complex
- One kilometre from Grafton Street
- Excellent location on Dublin’s Silicon Docks
Three bedroom apartment with stunning water views. We are excited to present this waterfront three bedroom apartment with parking boasting spectacular water views of Grand Canal Dock The property is located on the fifth floor with a west facing aspect superbly located in the Charlotte Quay Dock development, adjacent to Boland Quay, Google HQ and Grand Canal Square. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, master en-suite and a main bathroom. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Unrivalled setting overlooking Grand Canal Dock in Dublin’s hippest city quarter, home to a variety of neighbourhood bars, bistros, cafes and restaurants which cluster around the historic city dock. St Stephen’s Green, Ballsbridge, the IFSC and Sandymount are all within 15 minutes’ walking distance while the DART at Grand Canal Dock and the LUAS, within 10 minutes’ walk, provide easy access to the city centre and beyond. The locality benefits from a broad range of multinational employers and indigenous enterprises including Google, Airbnb, Facebook, HSBC, Dogpatch Labs, Stripe and many more.