Presented in immaculate condition throughout, this three-bedroom family home enjoys a great position overlooking a family-friendly green in the mature and highly sought-after development of Charlesland. It comes with a bright, modern kitchen/diner, generously proportioned rooms and a large, enclosed rear garden with wooden deck. Subject to planning approval, the spacious attic could easily be converted to offer additional living space for a growing family, as has been done in a number of properties nearby. This end townhouse, which was designed and built to be substantially larger than most other houses in the development, is connected only by the entrance foyer of the adjacent townhouse. It’s within easy reach of Greystones with its bistros, shops and restaurants, not to mention the beautiful beach and harbour. There’s a great choice of schools at all levels in the immediate vicinity, and the DART, regular bus service and proximity to the N11/M11 make commuting a breeze. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
• Overlooking a family friendly green
• Well maintained and presented in immaculate condition throughout
• Attic ideal for conversion to provide extra living space
• Gas-fired central heating
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Private, large south east-facing rear garden with stylish wooden deck
• Cobblelock driveway with ample off-street parking space for two cars
BER: C1 BER Number: 108900903 Energy Performance Indicator:173.55 kWh/m²/yr
• Large, welcoming entrance hall
• Large, spacious kitchen/diner with porcelain tiles and double doors opening on to a stylish wooden deck and enclosed rear garden
• Fully i ...