Presented in immaculate condition throughout, this three-bedroom family home enjoys a great position overlooking a family-friendly green in the mature and highly sought-after development of Charlesland. It comes with a bright, modern kitchen/diner, generously proportioned rooms and a large, enclosed rear garden with wooden deck. Subject to planning approval, the spacious attic could easily be converted to offer additional living space for a growing family, as has been done in a number of properties nearby. This end townhouse, which was designed and built to be substantially larger than most other houses in the development, is connected only by the entrance foyer of the adjacent townhouse. It’s within easy reach of Greystones with its bistros, shops and restaurants, not to mention the beautiful beach and harbour. There’s a great choice of schools at all levels in the immediate vicinity, and the DART, regular bus service and proximity to the N11/M11 make commuting a breeze. Call us now to arrange a viewing.
• Large, welcoming entrance hall
• Large, spacious kitchen/diner with porcelain tiles and double doors opening on to a stylish wooden deck and enclosed rear garden
• Fully integrated kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven and extraction unit
• Generously proportioned living room with open fireplace
• Downstairs wc
• Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and built-in wardrobes
• Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 with built-in wardrobe
• Family bathroom
• Overlooking a family friendly green
• Well maintained and presented in immaculate condition throughout
• Attic ...