Sherry Fitzgerald Brady O'Flaherty are pleased to present to the market this well appointed 3 bedroom end of terraced two storey familiy residence with a small extension to rear.
Located in the mature development of Parkview and just few minute walk from Clane Town Centre this 3 bedroom terraced property could benefit from some upgrading and decoration and would make an ideal home for any first time buyer or astute investor.
Accommodation includes; entrance hallway, sittingoom with fireplace, dining/kitchen area and small utility room.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms ( 2 double, 1 single) and the family bathroom.
Entrance Porch / Hallway with understairs storage and timber flooring
Sitting Room 3.75m x 3.63m. with feature fireplace incorporating solid fuel stove
Kitchen Dining Area 5.4 x 3.35. "L" shape oak kitchen with ample fitted wall to floor units and stanley solid fuel range
(oven, hob and extractor fan included in sale)
Utility Room 4.11m x 1.95m. extended to the rear of property with sliding patio door leading to rear garden
Bedroom 1 3.44m x 2.96m. with fitted wardrobe and timber flooring
Bedroom 2 4.27 x 3.05m. with fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 3 2.19m x 3.11m.
Bathroom with 3 piece suite, bath, w.h.b. and w.c. Tiled with electric shower over bath
- Conveniently nestled between the N4 and N7 with Sallins train station only a short drive away.
- Within walking distance of Clane Town Centre, Clane GAA, Schools and all local amenities.
- Aluminium PVC windows and doors.
- Solid Fuel Central Heating ( radiators in two bedrooms)
- Solid fuel stove in sitting room.
- Oven, hob, extractor fan, curtains and blinds included in sale.
- Built approx 1976
BER No: 110784246
Performance Indicator: 688.81