DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly present this fine three bedroom end of terrace family home to the market on Westbourne Avenue, one of Clondalkins most convenient and sought after locations just off the New Nangor Road. Westbourne is within a stones throw of every conceivable local amenity and is within only a couple of minutes drive of Clondalkin Village, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, The M50 Motorway & The Luas.
Bright & Spacious living accommodation of c. 850 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen/ dining area, three bedrooms and main family bathroom. The front offers a lengthy driveway that gives the option to park a number of cars. The rear garden boasts an enviable westerly orientation and large side entrance. No. 25 comes to the market in the form of a blank canvas and ready for one lucky buyer to walk in and apply their own stamp.
Viewing highly advised - Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
Features- c. 850 sq ft
- BER D1
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Lengthy driveway with ample parking space
- Sizeable rear garden
- Sunny rear garden with enviable westerly aspect
- Within easy reach of Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- Clondalkin Village & The Luas only a couple of minutes drive away
- Superb family home
- Prime for first time buyers
- Viewing highly advised Directions From Red Cow roundabout proceed along Naas Road.
DirectionsTurn right at Newlands Cross (Maldron Hotel). Continue along the Fonthill Road passing the CircleK service station, through two sets of lights and at the next major roundabout turn left onto New Nangor Road. Continue through the first set of traffic lights and turn right onto Westbourne Avenue. No. 25 can be found on the left hand side.