DescriptionImpressive three bedroom mid-terrace family home presented to the market in pristine, turn-key condition and boasting a large “Seomra” in the rear garden. Located just off Stocking Lane, the property is sure to appeal to any couple looking to raise a family in a quiet, family friendly residential location with easy access to every conceivable amenity.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall and guest WC, a kitchen/breakfast room to front and to the rear a spacious sitting-room which benefits from direct access to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises a landing with hot-press off, a large double bedroom and en-suite, a second double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
To the rear the garden is an absolute gem and is set in lawn with a paved patio area and as already mentioned boasts a large “Seomra” which is currently in use as gym and home office but would lend itself to any number of uses.
A very well-established and impeccably maintained estate, Stocking Wood enjoys the best of both worlds, away from the hustle and bustle in a mature and peaceful setting with expansive views of the Dublin Mountains, while still enjoying access to every conceivable amenity. Conveniently located within close proximity of a wide range of shopping centres, primary and secondary schools and the M50 network. The area is very well served by public transport with numerous bus routes running to the city centre.
- Wide entrance hallway with porcelain polished tiled flooring, alarm point
- With tiled floor and WC & WHB
Kitchen: 3.62m x 5.75m
- Modern fitted kitchen (upgraded in 2016) with granite counter top and tiled flooring
Living Room: 4.90m x 3.55m
- Bright living room with polished sandstone mantle surround and hearth with with gas fire insert; American Walnut timber floor and double doors to rear garden.
- Carpeted and hot linen press off
Master Bedroom: 4.00m x 2.50m
- Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes, tv point, carpet and en-suite off
- With tiled flooring, part tiled walls, power shower, wc and whb
Bedroom 2: 2.41m x 3.58m
- Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet flooring
Bedroom 3: 2.41m x 2.95m
- Spacious single bedroom
- Newly fitted modern family bathroom with wall and floor tiling; bath, wc, whb and heated towel rail
Seomra 5.0m X 3.5m
- Built in 2012 with double glazed windows and 100mm Kingspan insulation. Fully wired.
FeaturesImpressive Three Bedroom Family Home with large “Seomra”
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed window
Two designated parking spaces & ample visitor parking available
Guest w.c and master bedroom en-suite
M50 only minutes away
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.112490644 Energy Performance Indicator: 127.17 kWh/m²/yr