* End of terrace three bedroom house.
* Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
* Parking to the front.
* Garden to the rear.
* We are informed that the subject property extends to approximate 87 sq. m (936 sq. ft).
* Dundalk is a town in County Louth situated approximately 33km north of Drogheda.
* The subject property is accessible via Hoeys Lane onto Naughton Close.
* Amenities in the area include Dundalk Institute of Technology, The Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk, together with a wide range of shops, bars, schools and restaurants.
* Transport links in the area include Dundalk Train Station, The M1, the N52, the N53 and regular bus services.
The property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €10,800 per annum.
The property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides: * Three bedroom accommodation.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings