DescriptionNew to the market end of terrace south facing Artisan cottage of (c.54 sq.m / c.581sq.ft) which has just been fully modernised & upgraded to the highest of standards throughout by a renowned design studio. There is also the benefit of a gated external tiled courtyard with street access and an outdoor tap of (c.3.5sq.m / c37sq.ft)No. 25 boasts a host of special features to include new two-storey extension to the rear with new roofs throughout, double glazed bespoke windows & Lamp; doors,fully fitted bespoke designer German kitchen, guest WC, new wooden flooring, feature inset LED lighting, open fire, bathroom with walk in double shower.On the ground floor there is superb natural light flooding the open plan living/kitchen/dining area.To the rear, there is a second bedroom separated by a solid block wall for acoustics. This bedroomhas a WC and the benefit of rear pedestrian access through the side gate from the courtyard. Thisroom could easily be converted into a home office if required. On the first floor, there is a bedroomto the left and double windows onto a flat roof. There is also a bathroom with a walk-in doubleshower, recessed cabinet and sink, with a vanity unit on the wall. The first floor walls and floors have been insulated internally.Superbly located in the highly sought after area of Glasthule village and every amenity at it’s doorstep; the best of shops, restaurants (fine dining), an abundance of leisure facilities i.e. sailing, golf,rugby, tennis clubs, stunning scenic walks of the coastline, and the farmer’s market at the People’sPark which takes places every Sunday. The area is served with a wide selection of primary andsecondary schools and excellent transport facilities, with the DART and Bus all within 2 mins walkingdistance. This home will undoubtedly be of enormous interest to a wide variety of discerningpurchasers.This property is available for a live VIRTUAL VIEWING accompanied by the selling agent. To arrange a private appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to assist you with this technology. To complete this tour without the agent present please click on the videos section below.
Features• Special features
• Bright and spacious accommodation of (c.54 sq.m / c.581 sq.ft)
• Pedestrian side access leads to tiled courtyard of (c.3.5 sq.m / c37 sq.ft)
• South facing end of terrace benefiting from great natural light throughout
• Bespoke German Kitchen which comes with all appliances
• Internally Insulated floors, walls and roofs
• Thermostat zoned underfloor heating on ground level
• Bespoke bathroom with walk-in double shower
• Bespoke double glazed windows and doors
• 3 x Bespoke Velux roof windows
• Double glazed sash window to the front
• New gas condensing combi Vokera boiler
• Bespoke Staircase
• Smoke Detectors
• Location Special Features
• Excellent transport facilities Glasthule DART Station, DUBLIN BUS, AIR COACH AND QBC
• Benefit of Sandycove seafront promenade and Pier walks, Glasthule Village, Sandycove
• Beach, 40 foot, Killiney Hill Park.
• Within walking distance all amenities in Glasthule, Sandycove, Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey.
• Glasthule benefits from Cavistons food emporium, local boutique shops, pharmacies, 64
• wines, butchers, The Punnet Vegetable & Health Store and several restaurants.
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 111263620
Performance Indicator: 178.85