25 Clonkeen is an exceptionally presented detached family home ideally located on a quiet cul de sac overlooking a large green area in the well renowned Clonkeen development in the heart of Ratoath.
This is a well-designed four bedroom home with ample living space on the ground floor and spacious light filled bedrooms on the first floor. The property benefits from a large dual aspect family sitting room and an open plan kitchen cum dining room with a modern fitted kitchen which was renovated in recent years. The garage conversion provides a separate office/T.V room, utility room and W.C. The property has been tastefully decorated by the present owners and would make a perfect family home for the successful purchaser due to the spacious accommodation and excellent location.
The property provides off street parking with a cobble lock drive to the front and landscaped garden with a sunny aspect to the rear. A large concrete garden shed to the rear provides additional storage space and is alarmed.
Clonkeen is a mature quiet development located close to Ratoath village center and walking distance to all local schools, sports and leisure amenities, and local transport links. An early viewing of this property is advised as it is sure to appeal to many buyers. Contact REA Grimes on 01 835 0392 or email@example.com to arrange a viewing today.
• Well-presented detached family home
• Excellent location within walking distance of the schools, village centre and all amenities and facilities
• Overlooking green area to the front along quiet cul de sac
• Mature child friendly development
• Private parking to front and additional visitor parking
• Mature, landscaped east facing rear garden with patio and ...