Sherry FitzGerald are delighted to bring this spacious upper floor apartment to the market. The property is bright and spacious with a large balcony and brightly redecorated throughout.
No. 25 Beechpark Wood will tick all the boxes for those entering the property market with its large open plan living / kitchen which opens onto a large balcony, a large double bedroom is nicely presented with fitted wardrobes and a generous bathroom and storage area completes the accommodation.
The current owners have redecorated the property with newly laid flooring and warm tones to the walls, ensuring a home ready to move into.
Beechpark is a prestigious and a very popular and exclusive development with a mixture of apartments and houses and is located within minutes walking distance of the bustling village of Leixlip, schools, bus routes, and also boast a train service located within walking distance to Leixlip Louisa Bridge Train Station. The property is also minutes from the N4 motorway ensuring easy access to city and country alike.
Entrance Hall Offering a large storage area.
Open Plan Living / Kitchen Recently redecorated in warm tones with high gloss kitchen wall and floor units providing lots of storage, tiled splash back area, stainless steel sink, oven, hob, extractor fan, newly laid flooring and French double doors leading to the balcony area.
Bedroom A generous double with newly laid flooring, fitted wardrobes and decorated in warm tones.
Bathroom complete with bath, wc, whb and expertly tiled
- Generous upper floor apartment within nicely maintained development
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Acc: open plan living / dining, kitchen, 1 bed, bath and storage
- Outside there is plenty of parking for owners and visitors alike.
- Located minutes from the M4 motorway (Exit 6)
- Close to Leixlip Village which offers shops, schools, cafes, restaurants and the development benefits from the Little Harvard CrÃ¨che and Montess ...