*** Back on the market *** Viewing by appointment 3pm 14th February 2018 ***
3 bed mid-terraced family home/investment opportunity within this popular and conveniently located residential estate; approx 86 sq m / 925 sq ft.
No 24 Mill Race is a spacious three bedroom home with an attic conversion, ideal for either first time buyer or investor. Situated towards the front of Mill Race and just minutes from the village centre, this property has parking to the front for at least two cars and overlooks a green field area to the rear.
The accommodation which would benefit from some re-decoration but is in overall good condition, comprises three bedrooms, living room and kitchen dining room. The attic has been converted and is approached by a spiral staircase leading off the first floor landing. The attic itself has laminate floors, velux roof windows and the benefit of a separate wc/whb. The well proportioned living room has a feature timber surround open fireplace and the entire is double glazed throughout.. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor presses and has a tiled splash back. There is plumbing for a washing machine.
• Entrance Hall
• Living Room: 3.8m x 3.6m timber fire surround open fire inset.
• Kitchen / Dining: 5.58 x 3.5m Range of wall and floor kitchen presses.
• Bedroom 1: 3.9m x 3.3m
• Family bathroom: Fully tiled with shower over bath
• Bedroom 2:3.8m x 2.8m Fitted mirrored sliderobes.
• Bedroom 3: 2.4m x 2.4m
• Attic Room:2.5m x 2.2m.
• En suite wc/whb
• Hot press; immersion heater; shelved.
• Rear south facing garden.
• Off-street parking to front.
• Mains ...