DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this stunning 2 bedroom dual aspect apartment to the market on Cedarbrook Place, Cherry Orchard, Dublin 10. This ever sought after development is ideally positioned within a short stroll of Park West Train Station which takes you into the heart of Dublin's City Centre within 20 minutes. Aside from that; Cherry Orchard Hospital, Clondalkin Village, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, The N7, M50 Motorway and The Luas Red Line are all very easily accessible by car.
Meticulously maintained and upgraded interior living accommodation is accessed through an own door entrance and features a carpeted staircase, main family bathroom, L-shaped lounge/kitchen/dining area, two double bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite & generous storage room. From the dual aspect living space a glass panelled door leads onto a spacious west facing balcony – perfect for dining on a summers evening.
The entire property has been thoroughly refurbished and features a long list of additional features including floor to ceiling windows to the lounge, upgraded electric heating, built in wardrobes and a stunning kitchen with top quality integrated appliances.
Number 24 is prime for first time buyers but is equally likely to be a hit with investors due to the attractive yields on offer locally.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange a viewing!
Features- c. 750 sq ft
- Meticulously maintained and upgraded by its current owners
- Bright dual aspect living accommodation with extra high ceiling
- Management fee c. €900 per annum
- 1 designated parking space
- Plenty of guest parking spaces
- Double glazed windows
- Upgraded energy efficient Electric heating with connection to smartphone
- Excellent kitchen with top quality integrated appliances
- 2 x full bathrooms
- 2 x double bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes
- Generous storage room with access to further attic storage
- XL balcony with sunny westerly orientation and artificial grass
- Overlooking Green area
- Within walking distance of Park West Train Station
- M50, N7 & The Luas easily accessible by car
- Ideal for first time buyers & investors
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling through Park West pass the Aspect Hotel on the right hand side and continue along Park West Avenue. Proceed ahead passing the train station on the left hand side, turn right at the traffic light junction, straight through the next roundabout and then take your next left onto Cedarbrook Way. Turn right before the crèche and number 24 is located on your right hand side.