Open for viewing on Saturday 24th February 1.00pm- 1.30pm
Horan Estates & Lettings Agents are delighted to welcome no.23 Oakleigh to the Longwood property market. This property is presented in show house condition, with a high standard of finishes throughout and is a credit to the current owners. Positioned in a great location and within minutes walk to Longwood village, it offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase this delightful Family Home. This property is an ideal home, suitable for a family looking to settle down in this beautiful, quiet location.
Some of the many features include:
- Spacious kitchen with shaker style fitted kitchen units and tiled flooring.
- Double sliding doors leading to the immaculately manicured back garden
- Feature fireplace in the living room.
- Downstairs WC for convenience.
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Fully tiled main bathroom and master bedroom en-suite.
- Partially floored attic for extra storage space.
- Water softener system.
- Fully alarmed property.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large back garden with side entrance.
- Timber shed with electricity wired through.
- Ample parking space.
Located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to all amenities:
- Only 4 min walk to St. Fintinas Primary School.
- 3 min walk to the village centre with grocery stores, post office and a few public houses.
- 18 min drive to the town of Trim with all the amenities it has to offer.
- 50 min drive to Dublin City Centre as well as Dublin International Airport.
Property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Viewing is highly recommended!
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677