Seldom an opportunity arises to acquire a coastal property with great potential for any large or growing family to extend even further to both side and rear along with the added bonus of having a south facing rear garden. This Approx. 128 mÂ² / 1380 ftÂ² 4 Bedroom detached property with an integrated garage complimented with spacious and well-proportioned accommodation is within easy access of Bettystown village, beach, Laytown/Bettystown Golf & Tennis Club, a primary & secondary school and several other local amenities. Situated on a desirable corner site in a quiet mature cul-de-sac is sure to appeal to many. This perfect family home with 4 double Bedrooms is only 50 metres from a well serviced public transport route, a ten minute drive from both the M1 motorway and Drogheda town centre and also very convenient to Laytown train station making it perfect for the Dublin city centre commuter. Viewing highly recommended by appointment only.
Hall 1.48 x 4.43.
Sitting Room 3.37 x 4.43.
Dining 3.37 x 3.40.
Kitchen/Dining 3.99 x 3.36.
WC 1.38 x 1.89.
Utility 1.71 x 1.82.
Porch 1.12 x 1.48.
Garage 2.27 x 4.85.
Bedroom 1 3.85 x 3.58.
Bedroom 2 3.37 x 2.69.
Bedroom 3 2.65 x 3.39.
Bedroom 4 2.47 x 3.81.
Bathroom 2.38 x 1.96.
TOTAL Approx. 128 SqM / 1380 SqFt.
- Oil central heating
- Detached property with integrated Garage
- Recently fitted efficient Oil Boiler
- PVC double glazed windows
- Well-proportioned and spacious accommodation
- Large side and rear garden with south facing aspect
- Large end site to cul-de-sac with excellent potential
- Mature development
- 300 metres to Bettystown village
- 50 metres from Matthew Coaches Bus Stop
- 2 minute walk to several shops, pubs & restaurants
- 1 minute walk to Bettystown beach
- 2.5km to Laytown Train station
- 10 minute drive to M1 motorway/Drogheda town c ...