******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 3rd October 2018 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
** ATTENTION LANDLORDS / SAVVY INVESTORS SEEKING TO INCREASE THEIR PORTFOLIO **
** This is a Pre 1963, three storey end of terrace property split into 2 number two bedroom apartments **
** Sold with the benefit of high quality tenants whom have never missed or been late with a rent payment in over 2 years of occupation **
** Amazing investment opportunity with a current yield of approx. 15%-16% at the guide price of €98,000. This is better than any other yield return at present for a house in the Cork suburban area at such a low purchase price, meaning the property will pay itself off in 6-7 years!! **
** Superb current rental yield return of €15,600 per annum from the entire building. (This can be increased immediately upon purchase by 4% to €16,224 per annum under new rent pressure zone rules) **
DNG Spillane in joint agency with DNG Creedon are proud to present this superb investment opportunity. This is a beautifully located, south facing, multi unit property which has been fully renovated recently at substantial costs, and is divided into 2 Number, Two bedroom apartments, for sale by private treaty.
Rental investm ...