Eirecode: P67 WP68
Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are delighted to present this superb opportunity to the market, a stones throw from the amenities of Mitchelstown town centre & 30minutes from the Jack Lynch Tunnel.This prominent property benefits from 4 bedrooms (1 with ensuite on ground floor) & a wealth of living space, manicured front lawns complete this meticulous property. Viewing recommended by appointment.
Located just off the r665 Kildorrery road, near several residential settlements & 5 minutes walk from the town Centre with its wealth of amenities, schools & shops.This immaculate property is just 3km from J13 of the M8 Motorway & just over 30mins to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
This well presented and maintained home is situated on a superb elevated facing site, benefiting from a manicured front & low maintenance rear garden, mainly mature shrubs, trees and flower beds with the remainder set out in lawn & concrete.
• Sought after property in a private location.
• 5 minutes from junction 13 of the M8 Motorway.
• 30minutes to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
• Within walking distance of shops and schools.
• OFCH, Recently serviced boiler.
• Quality materials used throughout.
• Generous gardens, substantial shed/office.
• Off street car parking.
• Lots of built in storage.
• Double glazed windows
• Excellent rental potential.
• Recently Refurbished.
1.75 x 1.75
(5` 9`` x 5` 9``)
Ceramic floor tiles with mosaic detail.
4.52 x 3.33
(14` 10`` x 10` 11``)
• Timber floor.
• Feature fireplace.
• Wall ligh ...