Located in a small quiet cul de sac in Cyprian Avenue, this three bedroom semi-detached house is presented to the market in good condition and would make an ideal home or investment property.
The property is located on the Dublin side of Athy and is within easy walking distance of the train, sports grounds, a Crèche and town centre.
ENTRANCE HALL 1.8 x 4.7 Front hardwood door leads to bright hall with timber skirtings, staircase and doors.
KITCHEN/ 4.95 x 2.95 Built in timber style kitchen, with bay window to the front garden. Lino to
Floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
DINING AREA: Kitchen Tables and Chairs
LIVING ROOM 4.9 x 3.5 Livingroom extends across the rear of the house and has a pine fireplace with open fire. Double doors to rear garden.
GUEST WC .9 x 1.7 Located just off the hall way.
MASTER BEDROOM 3.3 x 3.3 Bright spacious room with laminated floor, built in wardrobe and door to en suite.
EN_SUITE 1.8 x 1.8 Shower, whb and wc. Lino to floor.
LANDING 2.09 x 2.11
Bathroom 1.7 x 1.7 With white bathroom suite.
BEDROOM No 2 3.3 x 2.7
BEDROOM N0 3 3.3 x 2.0
GARDEN; Walled in front garden with concrete/gravel driveway and side entrance to rear garden.
Rear garden laid out in lawn.
SERVICES; WATER, MAINS. SEWAGE, MAINS. ESB. MAINS GAS.
• Excellent location close to train station and on the Dublin side of Athy Town Centre.
• Quiet location in a very small cul de sac
• Three bedroom family home with front and rear garden
• Large side access to rear garden
• Good size family home with kitchen located to the front of the house benefiting from early morning sun
• Livingroom extends across the rear of the house with double doors to rear garden,-west facing.
• Off street parking on concrete driveway.
BER: C3 BER No.110802790 Energy Performance Indicator:222.85 kWh/m²/yr