DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this splendid three bedroom family home to the market wonderfully tucked away within the quaint cul de sac of Yellow Meadows Avenue, Dublin 22. Yellow Meadows, a mature and charming development, finds itself within arm's reach of Clondalkin Village along with a wide array of amenities including The Mill Shopping Centre, Clondalkin Leisure Centre and a choice of esteemed primary & secondary schools. Bus routes to and from Dublin City are on your doorstep along with the M50/N7 Road Networks & The Red Cow Luas Terminal merely minutes by car. Internal living accommodation of c. 1,210 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen dining/room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and converted attic space. The attic is currently in use as a living/music room but would suit a variety of uses including a fourth bedroom. The manicured rear garden is a generous size, is not overlooked, and is enhanced with a sunny southerly aspect. Ideal first time buyer opportunity - Viewing is highly advised!
Features- c. 1,210 sq ft
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Phonewatch alarm system
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Solid timber flooring to hallway
- Feature fireplace with open fire to lounge
- Under stairs storage space
- Fully fitted kitchen with Belfast Sink
- Three generous bedrooms
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Converted attic space (ideal for a variety of uses)
- Off street parking to front
- Peaceful cul de sac
- Manicured rear garden
- Not overlooked to rear
- Sunny south facing rear
- Highly sought after development
- Within walking distance of Clondalkin Village
- M50 & The Luas within arm's reach
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling from Clondalkin Village take Watery Lane and pass the shopping centre on the left hand side. At the T-Junction turn right and turn left onto Yellow Meadows Drive. Proceed ahead and veer right onto Yellow Meadows Avenue. No. 21 can be found on the right hand side.