DescriptionLocated at the Elgin Road end of Raglan Lane, this delightful original coach house boasts a courtyard to front and utterly secluded rear garden in a tremendously convenient location. The property was converted approximately forty years ago and provides for comfortable accommodation including: living upstairs and sleeping downstairs and extends to approximately 101sqm/1,087 sqft.
Raglan Lane runs through the rear of the period houses on Raglan Road from the junction with Clyde Road to Elgin Road. Numerous facilities are close at hand including shops and restaurants at Baggot Street, Ballsbridge and Donnybrook, the 32 acres of Herbert Park, Aviva Rugby Stadium at Lansdowne Road, the RDS and Dart Station, also at Lansdowne Road.
- Hallway (2.90m x 2.65m )Hardwood floors, window overlooking the front, intercom access to the gate and feature spiral timber staircase to the upstairs.
- Bedroom 1 (4.55m x 2.70m )Located on the right hand side of the property, includes built in storage. The room is carpeted with window overlooking the rear and door out to the rear garden.
- Corridor Area Features window overlooking the front.
- Ensuite Bathroom Off the corridor is the ensuite with tiled floors, tiled walls, bath with overhead shower unit, wash hand basin, w.c. and a heated towel rail as well an electric GymFlex heater.
- Bedroom 2 (4.50m x 3.65m )Located to the rear of the hall, solid wooden floors, a range of built in wardrobes, door leading out to the rear garden and window overlooking rear garden also.
- Living/Dining Room (6.55m x 4.85m )The stairs open up into the living/dining room which is open plan with windows overlooking the front and rear. There is exposed stone work in the walls and a feature vaulted ceiling, an open fireplae with marble surround and slate hearth and doorway through to the kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.30m x 2.45m )Kitchen has a marmoleum floor, range of floor and walll units, a tiled splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, a Debut ovenand an integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and access to attic hatch.
FeaturesSuperb location in heart of Dublin 4
Floor Area approximately 101 sqm (1,087 sqft)
Delightful, private rear garden.
Off street parking to the front.
Gas fired central heating.