DescriptionWALK IN CONDITION * PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION * SOUTH FACING PRIVATE BACK GARDEN
Very seldom does the opportunity present itself to acquire a substantial 4 bedroomed semi detached family home on the Golf Links Road with the benefit of quick and easy access to one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland.
Built in 1985, this charismatic property briefly boasts the following below:
* 2 x tarmacadam driveway entrances (Golf Links Road and off Oakview Road).
* Stunning front garden and side landscaped gardens.
* Inviting entrance hall (8.1m x 1.8m) Wooden flooring, storage presses, and storage area under the stairs.
* Spacious living room area (4.6m x 4.2m) Bay window, stove with granite hearth and marble surround and wooden flooring.
* Dining room area (3.9m x 3.5m) Wooden flooring, open flow to the living room and sunroom.
* Sunroom (3m x 1.3m) Access to patio and back garden area.
* Stunning kitchen (5.1m x 3.5m) Generous countertop and press space, kitchen island, recessed lights, Leisure gas hob and cooker.
* TV room/breakfast nook area (5.1m x 3.3m) South facing bay window, stove with wood surround & granite hearth and access to the back garden.
* Double bedroom (3.8m x 3.2m)
* Double bedroom (3.9m x 3.3m)
* Double bedroom (3.9m x 3.7m)
* Dressing room/single bedroom (2.6m x 2.4m)
* Main bathroom (2.5m x 1.7m) Shower cubicle with electric shower.
* Attic storage space with Stira stair access.
* 2 x patio areas (7m x 4m off the sunroom and (5m x 4m) off the breakfast nook area.
* Stunning landscaped gardens to front, side and back.
* Private south facing back garden (21m x 13m) Walled back and sides.
* Oil fired central heating.
Bettystown Village with a host of amenities is within an easy 15-minute walk away to briefly include the Integral Fitness Club with large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, new ALDI currently under construction in Laytown, Centra in Mornington + petrol station and the famous Bettystown/Laytown Links Golf Course across the road to name but a few.
Transport links are excellent with frequent bus service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km), Laytown Train Station (4km). The M1 Motorway to Dublin and Belfast is a mere 10-minute drive away.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
All details and photos are for guidance purposes only.