RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting no. 20 Park View Lawns to the Dublin 22 market. With an enviable position overlooking Corkagh Park and a mature tree-lined exterior view; the location simply will not be beaten. There are fantastic transport links on offer with the no. 69 bus passing your front door, the M50 & N7 road networks within arm’s reach and the Red Luas Line found merely minutes by car. Clondalkin Village is within walking distance where you can avail of plentiful amenities including primary & secondary schools, bars, cafes, The Mill Shopping Centre and Clondalkin Leisure Centre. Interior living accommodation comprises of front porch giving way to the entrance hallway, guest wc, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and main family bathroom. No. 20 boasts a detached rear annexe which is wired and plumbed and would be ideal for a variety of uses. Prime for 1st time buyers, viewing is highly advised. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- Gas Fired central heating
- Single glazed windows
- Front porch area
- Clean condition throughout
- Upgraded bathroom suite
- Concrete driveway with ample space to park 2 cars
- Picturesque tree lined front views
- Overlooking Corkagh Park
- Detached rear annexe; ideal for a variety of uses
- M50 & N7 road networks within arm’s reach
- No. 69 bus passes the front door
- The Luas found merely minutes by car
- Clondalkin Village within walking distance
- Ideal family home for 1st time buyers
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling out of Clondalkin Village take the Boot Road and turn right onto St. John's Drive heading towards The Green Isle Hotel. Take your third right turn onto Hazelwood Crescent. Proceed ahead onto Park View Lawns and no. 20 can be found on the right hand side.