RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting no. 20 Park View Lawns to the Dublin 22 market. With an enviable position overlooking Corkagh Park and a mature tree-lined exterior view; the location simply will not be beaten. There are fantastic transport links on offer with the no. 69 bus passing your front door, the M50 & N7 road networks within armâ€™s reach and the Red Luas Line found merely minutes by car. Clondalkin Village is within walking distance where you can avail of plentiful amenities including primary & secondary schools, bars, cafes, The Mill Shopping Centre and Clondalkin Leisure Centre. Interior living accommodation comprises of front porch giving way to the entrance hallway, guest wc, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and main family bathroom. No. 20 boasts a detached rear annexe which is wired and plumbed and would be ideal for a variety of uses. Prime for 1st time buyers, viewing is highly advised. Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- Gas Fired central heating
- Single glazed windows
- Front porch area
- Clean condition throughout
- Upgraded bathroom suite
- Concrete driveway with ample space to park 2 cars
- Picturesque tree lined front views
- Overlooking Corkagh Park
- Detached rear annexe; ideal for a variety of uses
- M50 & N7 road networks within armâ€™s reach
- No. 69 bus passes the front door
- The Luas found merely minutes by car
- Clondalkin Village within walking distance
- Ideal family home for 1st time buyers
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling out of Clondalkin Village take the Boot Road and turn right onto St. John's Drive heading towards The Gre ...
3 Main Street, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
Tel: 01 4030720
PSRA Licence No. 002307