Eirecode: V35 FF60
Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are delighted to present this superb opportunity to the market, a stones throw from the amenities of Ballylanders & 45minutes from the Jack Lynch Tunnel. This modern property benefits from 3 bedrooms & a wealth of living space, tarmacadam drive & one of the largest gardens (corner site) in the development. Viewing recommended by appointment.
Located just off the R513 Limerick rd, in a mature development just 5 minutes walk from Ballylanders with its wealth of amenities, schools & shops. This immaculate property is just 12km From Mitchelstown & the M8 Motorway & just 45mins to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
This well presented & maintained home is situated on a superb corner site, benefiting from generous front & rear gardens, mainly mature shrubs, trees and flower beds with the remainder set out in lawn and patio & can boast the following:
- Sought after property in a private location.
- 5 minutes from town centre.
- 45minutes to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- Within walking distance of shops and schools.
- OFCH, Recently serviced boiler.
- Wall cavity recently pumped insulation.
- 300mm Insulation added to attic. Stira attic stairs.
- Quality materials used throughout.
- PVC Double glazed woodgrain windows & doors.
- Generous front, side and rear gardens incorporating mature specimen shrubs, Flower beds, Garden sheds, Side access to garden.
- Excellently insulated- BER D2 Rating.
- Mains water & sewerage.
- Excellent rental potential.
1.60 x 1.42
(5' 3'' x 4' 8'')
- Ceramic floor tiles.
Baldwin Street, Mitchelstown, Co. Cork,
Tel: 025 85700