- Mid terrace two bedroom cottage.
- Single story beneath pitched roof.
- Gardens to the rear.
- We are informed that the subject property extended to approximately 47 sq. m (505 sq. ft).
- Phibsboro is a suburb in North Dublin City located approximately 2km north west of O Connell Bridge.
- The subject property is located off the N1 via Innishfallen Parade.
- Amenities in the area include a wide range of shops, bars restaurants and schools along with Dalymount Park FC, the Mater Hospital and The Botanic Gardens.
- Transport links in the area include several Dublin Bus routes to and from the City Centre, Drumcondra train/dart station, North Circular Road and the N1.
The property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €13,416 per annum.
The property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Two bedroom accommodation.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings