DescriptionBright and spacious home extended to the side and rear adding an en suite bedroom to the ground floor and open plan kitchen cum dining/family room to the rear. The fourth bedroom would also be ideal used as a home office or playroom. The sunny South facing rear garden is not overlooked with the Forrest Little Golf Club behind. The impressive accommodation extends to approx. 127 sq.m. (c. 1,367 Sq.ft.) and includes entrance hall with guest wc off, living room, open plan kitchen cum dining room and bedroom 4 with en suite off completes the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master bedroom en suite and main bathroom. Boroimhe is a sought after location convenient to the M1, M50, Dublin Airport, City Centre and Swords Village. All amenities including shops, schools, childrens playground & open green space are within minutes walk.
• Two en suite bedrooms
• Private, sunny South facing garden
• Guest wc downstairs
• Downstairs shower room
• Sought after, convenient location
• Sunny South facing, private rear garden, low maintenance – not overlooked
• Owner occupied - Sought after location
• Ground floor bedroom with en suite off
• Master bedroom with en suite off
• Open plan kitchen cum dining/family room
• Burglar alarm fitted
• Quality construction by Bovale Developments
• Attractive part brick front elevation
• PVC double glazed windows
• Natural gas central heating
• Built in wardrobes
• Sought after convenient locations close to bus route, shops and schools
• Easy access to M1, M50, Airside Retail Park, Dublin Airport, City Centre and Swords Village
• 2 x private car park spaces to the front of the house (Marked Private) plus one allocated space No. 375
• Ample allocated visitor parking
• Greendoor Property Management
• Transport routes include: Swords Express, Dublin Bus Routes 41, 41C, 41B, 41X
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring. Recessed lights. Guest wc off. Stairs to first floor.
Guest wc - 1.4m x 1.4m
With wc & whb. Tiled floor.
Living room - 5.3m x 4.1m
Laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with gas fire insert. Recessed lighting in alcoves.
Kitchen cum Dining room - 6.2m x 5.3m
Bright open plan kitchen cum dining room with utility/storage off. French doors to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with integrated hob and double oven. Tiled floor.
Utility/Storage - Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall mounted shelving.
Bedroom 4/Home office/Playroom - 5.2m x 2.2m
Laminate flooring. French doors to the rear garden. Shower room off.
En suite - 2.2m x 2.2m
Shower, wc & whb. Electric shower. Fully tiled. Recessed lights. Velux window.
Landing - Carpet fitted to stairs and landing. Hotpress off. Access to attic.
Bedroom 1 - 3.2m x 5.3m
Spacious double room with built in wardrobes. T&G flooring. En suite off.
En suite - 1.5m x 1.9m
Fully tiled. Shower, wc & whb. Shaving light. Wall mounted mirror.
Bedroom 2 - 3.6m x 3.2m
Double room with built in wardrobes. T&G flooring.
Bedroom 3 - 2.0m x 4.0m
Single room with built in wardrobe. Carpet fitted.
Bathroom - 1.9m x 1.7m
Fully tiled. Bath, wc & whb. Electric shower. Wall mounted mirror. Shaver light.
Outside: There is allocated parking to the front. Private sunny South facing low maintenance rear garden.
BER DetailsBER: C2
Energy Performance Indicator:193.63 kWh/m²/yr