DescriptionHunters Estate Agent is delighted to bring to the market this delightful one bedroom apartment perfectly located in the heart of Dublin 4. Number 20 Arranmore is a one bedroom, second floor apartment with a south facing orientation overlooking the landscaped rear garden. Extending to approx. 38 sq.m/ 409sq.ft this private residence provides light filled accommodation throughout which includes entrance hallway, shower room, bedroom, living room and kitchen.
Arranmore is an instantly appealing retirement development with landscaped grounds ideally located on Pembroke Road, a few short steps to the vast array of amenities both social and essential of Baggot Street, Ballsbridge and Donnybrook Villages, while the Aviva Stadium, Herbert Park, the RDS and St. Stephens Green are all a short stroll away. An added benefit are the great facilities provided to the residents such as a spacious communal conversation room, communal laundry room, guest suite for visitors and generous landscaped rear gardens. The development also offers ample car parking to the front.
0.95m (3.12ft) x 2.65m (8.69ft)
With ceiling cornicing, storage cupboard and emergency bell.
1.59m (5.22ft) x 2.09m (6.63ft)
With w.c., wash-hand basin and shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Fully tiled. Heated towel rail
2.66m (8.73ft) x 3.73m (12.24ft)
With fitted wardrobes and ceiling cornicing.
3.24m (10.63ft) x 4.69m (15.39ft)
Bright and spacious room with ceiling cornicing and mock fireplace.
1.66m (5.45ft) x 2.26m (7.41ft)
Newly appointed kitchen with fitted wall and base units including oven, hob, extractor fan, slimline dishwasher and free standing fridge / freezer.
Features• 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment
• Approx. 38sq.m / 409sq.ft
• Beautifully landscaped communal gardens
• Corner south-facing apartment
• Electric Heating
• Communal laundry facility
• Over 55's active retirement development
• 24 hour Concierge/Caretaker and security
• Communal Reading Room
BER DetailsBER: G BER No.109945139 Energy Performance Indicator:479.81 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsTravelling along the N11 City bound, continue through Donnybrook Village and at the crossroad, turn right onto Waterloo Road. Continue along Waterloo Road and turn right at the traffic lights onto Pembroke Road. The apartments are on your left hand side.
Viewing DetailsStrictly by appointment through Hunters Estate Agent City on 01 6680008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Pre-booked private appointment viewings only. Name and phone contact details to be provided in advance.
• You must not attend if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have returned from
overseas in the last 14 days.
• Soft copy brochures only. You will be sent a brochure by email ahead of viewing.
• Maximum 2 people per party and no young children (under 16).
• Time restricted appointments of 15 minutes. If you would like longer please ask the agent in advance.
• Please do not park close to residents’ cars or driveways by mounting the kerbs or close to an area where
children are playing and please wait in your car until called to the house by the agent.
• Official instructions and guidelines must be adhered to during viewings.
• Viewers are required to use the hand sanitiser provided at the point of access.
• Please maintain 2m social distancing.
• No shaking hands or personal contact
• Please refrain from touching light switches or doors where possible.
• Viewers should note that toilets are not for public use.
• If you wish to talk to the agent in more detail about the property after the viewing, this should
take place outside at an appropriate safe distance or preferably by phone or email.
No information, statement, description, quantity or measurement contained in any sales particulars or given orally or contained in any webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, docket or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor in respect of the property shall constitute a representation or a condition or a warranty on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor. Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact. Any mistake, omission, inaccuracy or mis-description given orally or contained in any sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor shall not give rise to any right of action, claim, entitlement or compensation against Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor. Intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by carrying out their own independent due diligence, inspections or otherwise as to the correctness of any and all of the information, statements, descriptions, quantity or measurements contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report or hand out issued by or on behalf of Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor. The services, systems and appliances shown have not been tested and no warranty is made or given by Hunters Estate Agents or the vendor as to their operability or efficiency.
Management Company DetailsMason Owen Lyons (Commercial Property Consultants)
135 Baggot Street Lower
Telephone: 01 6611 333
Annual service charge €3,395