- Spacious four-bedroom semi-detached home of distinction with ground floor extension.
- Close to all local amenities and only 700m to the Square in Kilcock.
- Private east facing rear garden and off-street parking to the front.
- Cul de sac location opposite a large green area.
- Extends to approx. 137 sq.m.(1,475 sq.ft.) excluding the integrated garage.
Storm Porch: 0.5m x 2.1m
Tiled floor and inset LED lights.
Entrance Hall: 5.05m x 1.75m
18mm engineered semi solid oak floor, dado rail, cornicing, central rose, alarm panel, fuse board and telephone point, access to
Under stairs w.c.
Tiled floor, tiled splashback, w.c., w.h.b., inset LED lights and extractor fan.
Living Room: 5.48m x 3.58m
Carpet floors, double glazed PVC windows to front, dado rail, cornicing and central rose, double doors to Family Room, network point, cast iron fireplace and mantle with granite hearth and electric coal effect fire inset, lights on dimmer switch.
Family Room: 4.17m x 2.72m
Carpet floors, dado rail, cornicing, central rose, television point, wired for surround sound, door to Kitchen and door to Sun Room.
Dining Area â€“ 4.17m x 2.76m
18mm engineered semi solid oak floor, cornicing, archway to Sun Room, heating control point, television point.
Kitchen Area â€“ 2.65m x 2.37m
Tiled floor, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Induction 4 ring electric hob and oven, solid oak Kitchen Cabinet, inset lights, integrated dishwasher and door to Utility Room
Utility: 1.97m x 2.38m
Tiled floors, floor and wall mounted presses, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing ...
Property House, Main Street , Maynooth , Co. Kildare
Tel: +353 (0)1 6286128
PSRA Licence No. 003764