Three Bedroomed terraced property located adjacent to University College Cork and within walking distance of Cork City Centre and the Cork University Hospital. This property is in need of total refurbishment. It invites a purchaser with modern ideas to develop it.
Under the Instructions of the Estates Office of Cork City Council - BEST & FINAL BIDS TO BE MADE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED BY 12 NOON ON THE 14th JUNE 2018 By either post or email. Bids should be clearly marked "Glasheen Road"
Advised Market Value (AMV) €170,000 NOT SUBJECT TO VAT
Ground Floor: Porch: Tiled threshold. Reception Hall. Sitting Room: 4.7m x 4.2m (max measurement)
Bay window. Family Room: 3.5m x 3.5m. Fireplace.
Kitchen: 3.8m x 3m. Utility Area: 3.8m x 3 m.
Hall/Landing. Bathroom Area: 3.8m x 3m
First Floor:Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.6m. Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.4m. Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 2m.
Outside: Gardens: Front and rear.
CONDITIONS OF SALE/BEST & FINAL BIDS
1. All bids to be made in writing on or before the closing date and time. No late bids will be accepted.
2. Full details of bidders and the solicitors acting on their behalf will need to be furnished when placing a bid.
3. Proof of funds to be provided on behalf of the bidder and confirmed by way of a solicitorâ€™s letter.
4. A condition of the contract will be to place a burden on the purchaser to complete the redevelopment and/or refurbishment of the property, subject to the planning, if necessary, within a maximum of 2 years from the date of closing. Failure to do so will result in the Council placing the property on the Derelict Site Register which will incur an annual 3% levy on the market value of the property.
5. The purchaser shall not be entitled to assign or alienate his interest in the contract or sub-sell the subject property or any parts thereof without the prior written consent of the vendor, i.e Cork City council, whose consent shall only be forthcoming provided the Council becomes the beneficiary of 80% of the uplift in the value of the property above the original sale price agreed between the Counci ...