Spacious 4 Bedroom Detached Residence with large garden on the edge of the village.
This detached country home has a total floor area of c. 170 sq. meters (c. 1,830 Sq.Ft.) and is situated on a quiet road on the edge of Ennybegs village. The house has double glazed Upvc windows and doors along with O.F.C.H. and a solid fuel stove in the living room. The house has a large kitchen / dining area with utility room. There are two living rooms and the main bedroom is ensuite. The house is on a large site of c. ½ acre with a spacious rear garden. Ennybegs is a popular small village c. 8 km north of Longford town with modern national school, church, pub & shop etc. The house is c. 250 meters away from the pub & shop. This house is well presented and is an ideal family home.
SERVICES: Oil fired central heating, Mains Water & Septic tank.
EIRCODE: N39 EP20
GPS: 53.776, -7.7288
BER: C1 BER No.108374810 Energy Performance Indicator:160.98 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall - 3m x 4m
• Sitting Room - 4m x 4.5m plus bay window, solid fuel Stanley stove and built in shelving units
• Living room - 3.75m x 3.3m
• Kitchen area - 3.6m x 3.5m tiled floor with built in kitchen units, elec. cooker, hobb & extractor fan, fridge freezer, breakfast bar divides off dining area
• Dining area - 4m x 4.75m with double glass doors to rear garden
• Utility Room - 3.3m x 3.3m tiled floor, washing machine & dryer, separate WC & WHB
• Bedroom 1 - 3.75m x 3m
• Bedroom 2 - 4m x 4.5m
• Bedroom 3 - 3m x 4.75m Ensuite with WC & WHB, elec. shower
• Main Bathroom - 3m x 2.5m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, Bath & Separate elec. shower
• Be ...