DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing no. 2 Dalriada Green to the Knocklyon market - a splendid three bedroom family home spread over three levels - enviably positioned with this quaint cul de sac. Is it any wonder Dalriada has soared in demand in recent years, with all of Knocklyon's essential amenities within arm's reach including Knocklyon Shopping Centre, Woodstown Shopping Centre, St. Colmcille's primary & secondary schools and Knocklyon United FC. On a transport note there is a choice of bus routes directly to the front of the development and the M50 Motorway is only a stone’s throw away.
Internal living accommodation of c. 125 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway with guest wc, lounge, kitchen/dining room with separate utility, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and two ensuite shower rooms.
No. 2 truly is a stunning example. Having been constructed in 2015 it boasts all the bells and whistles of a modern A-rated property. Its current owner has left no stone unturned with each and every room having been decorated with great attention to detail and now being offered in turn-key condition to the lucky new owner.
The cul de sac, complete with its very own playground, is prime for young families. The manicured rear garden is very easy on the eye, is relatively low maintenance, and is further enhanced by a sunny south westerly aspect which attracts sunshine until late evening.
An equally attractive prospect for any first time buyer looking to step onto the property ladder or growing family trading up within the area - register your interest for viewing through Ray Cooke Auctioneers today.
Features- c. 125 sq.m
- BER A3
- Spread over three levels
- Management fee c. €765 per annum
- Built 2015
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Solar panels
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar space
- Utility room
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 double bedrooms + bathroom + ensuite on 1st floor
- 1 feature master bedroom + ensuite on 2nd floor
- Designated + visitors parking to front
- Not overlooked to front
- Children's playground within arm's reach
- Low maintenance and beautifully maintained rear garden
- Barna storage shed
- Sunny south westerly rear orientation
- Highly sought after development
- Bus routes on your doorstep
- M50 Motorway within 2 minutes by car
- IDEAL for first time buyers or any growing family trading up
- Viewing highly advised
DirectionsIf travelling on Ballycullen Road, pass the entrance to Woodstown Shopping Centre on the left hand side and proceed straight through the roundabout. Turn left onto Dalriada Park, proceed ahead and turn right onto Dalriada Green.