Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce No.2 Cedarwood Green to the Dublin property market.
The property briefly comprises of: Porch, entrance hall, kitchen / dining room and living room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Attic has been converted to a fourth bedroom.
Property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
- Spacious shaker style kitchen with tiled flooring and tiled splashback overlooking the back garden.
- Feature fireplaces in dining room and living room.
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Fully tiled family bathroom.
- Spacious bedroom in a converted attic with plenty of storage space.
- Large back garden with wooden garden shed.
- Spacious gated driveway to the front of the property with ample parking space.
Located in a highly sought after area in a mature residential estate. Close to a number of amenities:
- 8 min to Charlestown Shopping centre with it's new leisure and cinema complex.
- Only 8 min to DCU.
- Selection of schools within 10 min drive: Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed National School, Trinity Comprehensive Secondary School, Beneavin De La Salle College.
- Bus routes No. 9, 13, 88N and 220 offering frequent service to the City Centre and surrounding areas.
- 10 min to the Broombridge Luas Stop.
- 15 min to the Dublin Airport.
- 20 min to City Centre.
Viewing is a must to appreciate everything this property has to offer.
BER: D1 BER No.110818739 Energy Performance Indicator:246.09 kWh/mÂ²/yr
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677