Exclusive housing development on the outskirts of Irishtown village giving the new owners the peace and tranquillity of the countryside while still providing the local amenities of the village.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room, utility, downstairs WC, four bedrooms, two ensuites and a family bathoom. The house has oil fired central heating and a large garden to the rear.
This new detached property is in turn-key condition. Viewing is advised as this property is decorated and finished to a very high standard and located in a perfect village setting.
- Large Back Garden
- Tarmac driveway, paths & kerbs laid
- Painted internally & externally
- Quality cherry wood kitchen units
- Kitchen & utility floor tiled
- Built in fireplace in living room
- Bathrooms fully fitted & tiled
- Birch floors downstairs
- French pine floors upstairs
- 152.5 sq m / 1638 sq ft approx.
BER No: 108835398
Performance Indicator: 171.74
When travelling into Irishtown from Ballindine on the R238 turn left at the crossroads. Ballinvilla Estate is directly on your right hand side.
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Tuam on 093 26622