€2,400,000 arrow_downward €-200,000 on 9th Aug 15
*** PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED ***
*** COMPREHENSIVE REVAMP OF INTERIOR INCLUDING WALNUT FLOORING AND ALL WOODWORK PAINTED ***
*** NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED ***
This magnificent neo-Georgian property offers the highest standards of family accommodation in a very popular North Dublin suburb. Just a mile and a half from Malahide and a ten minute drive from Dublin Airport this property offers complete privacy on an exclusive estate of other custom designed properties. Accommodation includes five bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, three fine reception rooms, office and an entire upper floor with huge potential waiting to be utilised, all providing more than 7,000 sq.ft. of living space. There is also a triple garage incorporating a small apartment with separate entrance. All this is located on a circa.1.4 acre site that has been beautifully landscaped to provide formal gardens that perfectly match the house.
BER No. 105719363
Energy Performance Indicator: 170 kWh/m²/yr
• The interior has just been comprehensively revamped throughout.
• Property is an individually architect designed neo-Georgian family residence in the very popular North Dublin suburb of Malahide.
• Excellent location for transport into central Dublin with the DART station in walking distance.
• Excellent location for Dublin Airport, only a short drive away.
• Total living space (including garage apartment with separate entrance) of almost 8,000 sq.ft.
• Three magnificent reception rooms featuring top quality carpets, marble fireplaces, ceiling coving and ceiling roses around lights.