DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are delighted to bring this extended three bedroom home with south facing rear garden to the market in the ever popular estate of Wedgwood, Sandyford.
No 198 Apples Road is only minutes away from LUAS stop & within a comfortable downward stroll to Dundrum Town Centre where you will be spoilt with choice of boutiques, shops, cinema & eateries. This fine home benefits from sun room extension to rear, neat guest WC, attic conversion & being set in quiet cul de sac. Presented in great condition throughout this home will appeal to first time Buyers & person/s trading down that are seeking a well located home.
To front on cobble brick driveway is ample parking for up to three cars; tiled hallway with neat guest WC welcomes you next into this wonderful & tastefully decorated home. Sitting room with open fire & marble surround is linked to kitchen/diner by pine double doors. Here in the main hub of the property you are treated to open plan living with well stocked & fitted units, built in cooking appliances & dining space that will easily cater for any growing family. Valuable to this space is bright sun room extension with two Velux windows & access to sun drench south facing rear garden.
On landing with carpet flooring & gable window are three well proportioned bedrooms. Master double bedroom is fitted with wardrobes, vanity area & set to front, second double bedroom to rear has storage & hot press cupboard; remaining bedroom is a single & positioned to front; all bedrooms have varnished wood flooring. To complete this level is stunning tiled family bathroom with decorative lighting, long mirror, 4 x piece suite of which the bath is a Vogue Jacuzzi bath &the separate walk in shower has power multi jets. Converted attic with wood flooring, 2x Velux windows, under eaves storage is accessible is from landing. South facing rear garden with patio area, raised lawn & side entrance finishes this delightful home.
The location of this home is second to none with being able to boast short walk to Kilmacud LUAS stop, short distance to Dundrum Town Centre / Sandyford Business District & Beacon Shopping Mall. No 198 Apples Road is placed in the middle of the two most local primary schools & if required a selection of secondary schools are too surrounding this property with them being in very close proximity. Established sporting clubs such as such as Naomh Olaf GAA, De La Salle Palmerston F.C, Three Rock Rovers & St Marys FC will cater all grades & are played locally. Host of quality amenities to include new Sea to Mountains cycleway is on your door step.
AccommodationFront Garden: m
- Cobble stone driveway, ample off-street parking for up to 3 cars
Hall: c. 4.43 x 1.76 m
- Tiled floor, neat guest W.C., under stairs storage
Downstairs W.C: c. 1.18 x 0.76 m
- Tiled floor, 2 x piece suite, partial wall tiling
Sitting Room: c. 4.25 x 3.52m
- Large window overlooking front, open fire with marble surround, wooden flooring, double pine doors to kitchen/diner
Kitchen/ Diner: c. 3.00 x 5.34m
- Open plan kitchen/diner, tiled floor, fitted units, built in cooking appliances, granite counter top, corner sink, ample dining space with wooden flooring
Sunroom: c. 4.05 x 3.43 m
- Bright space, wooden flooring continued from dining area, 2 x Velux windows, double doors to garden
Landing: c. 2.80 x 2.08 m
- Long landing, carpet flooring, gable window, stairs to attic
Bedroom 1: c. 2.76 x 2. 07m (to front)
- Single bedroom, wood flooring, built in sliderobes wardrobes
Bedroom 2: c. 3.91 x 3.06m (to front)
- Master double bedroom, wood flooring, built in wardrobes with vanity area
Bedroom 3: c. 3.71 x 3.24 m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, wood flooring, storage & hot press cupboard
Bathroom: c. 1.66 x 2. 34m
- Beautifully finished bathroom, 3 x piece suite, Vogue jacuzzi bath, walk in multi jet power shower, fully tiled
Attic: c. 3.55 x 5.38
- Access from landing, floored attic, under eaves storage, 2 Velux windows
- South facing garden, patio area, raised lawn, walled boundary, side entrance, potting shed with electric, outside water tap
FeaturesStunning & extended 3 bedroom home
South facing rear garden
Sun room extension to rear
Walking distance to LUAS
Double glazed window & oil heating
Pressure water system
BER DetailsBER: F BER No.D16P1H2 Energy Performance Indicator:423.42 kWh/m²/yr