This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a c. 122 sqm charming two storey over basement Georgian home situated adjacent Blackrock Park and the sea and literally a stones throw from the grounds of Blackrock College.
In need of updating, No. 19 is situated at the south end of this magnificent enclave of period homes which seldom change hands. This home has been in the same family ownership for generations and is a reluctant sale.
Comprising of a lovely hallway with original timber floor boards, a fabulous lounge with the original open fireplace, a generous basement kitchen / dining room, 4 good bedrooms and a family bathroom. A brand new gas fired central heating was installed very recently. The rear garden is two tier and there is a small front garden with on street residents car parking at €40 per year per car.
Investment will be needed to modernise this lovely home with high ceilings but with so many original features intact returning this home to its former glory is very possible. Bus routes to town and the Aircoach service to the airport as well as Blackrock Dart station are all very close by.
Viewing is highly recommended.
• Fabulous Georgian two storey over basement period home c. 122 sqm
• Great character with all original features intact
• Four bedrooms, 1 bathroom, on street residents disc parking
• New gas fired central heating system installed
• Opposite Blackrock College and the Blackrock Clinic
• Blackrock Village a ten minute stroll through the park
• Excellent playground in the park / Blackrock Dart station very close by
• Access to the sea within five minutes (my vendor swam and walked the beach everyday)
* Several bus routers to town ...