DescriptionRay Cooke Auctioneers are delighted to present this bright and spacious three-bedroom mid terraced property with attic conversion to the market in the ever popular & sought after development of Finn Eber Fort, Finglas. This house comes to the market in turn key condition throughout with the benefit of double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and quality flooring throughout.
This location is second to none adjacent to a wealth of local amenities. The Charlestown Shopping Centre and Finglas Village are within a 10 minute walk and there is an excellent catchment for schools nearby. The area is also serviced by a frequent bus service to Dublin City Centre. The new Luas station at Broombridge is only a short distance away and the M50 motorway is also within easy access. The Botanical Gardens, IKEA, and DCU are other amenities & facilities close by, to mention a few.
Bright and tastefully decorated living accommodation of c.1200sq.ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, inner hallway, utility and fully fitted kitchen with dining all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts two double bedrooms (one with ensuite), one single bedroom, main family bathroom and attic conversion currently in use as a 4th bedroom with ensuite. No 19 also boasts an extra long sunny rear garden with barna shed which is not overlooked.
This family home will appeal to all types of buyers including first time buyers and those thinking of trading up. Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!!!
- c. 111sq.m / 1200sq.ft
- Ample off street parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Freshly painted throughout
- Attic conversion currently in use as 4th bedroom with ensuite
- Not overlooked to the rear
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Double glazed windows
- Quality flooring throughout
- Brand new main family bathroom and ensuite
- Turn key condition
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Mature and sought after area
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Early viewing highly advised!!