DescriptionDNG present to the market with great pleasure this 3 bedroom detached bungalow in the ever popular Belgard Heights, No. 19 Alpine Rise. Neatly nestled in this well established and mature area the property will appeal to all first time buyers and second time buyers alike. Features include a large rear garden and only 5 mins from the Cookstown Luas stop!
Flooded with natural light, the living spaces are bright and airy with a warm feeling throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, bathroom, living room, office / bedroom, open plan kitchen/ dining room while upstairs there are 2 very spacious double bedrooms. An enclosed rear garden provides an ideal setting for entertaining guests or enjoying a family BBQ.
No. 19 enjoys a quiet position in this extremely popular, mature, close-knit community. Alpine Rise is a perfect location for families with it’s great close knit community and large green areas. Conveniently located to all necessary amenities and spoiled with large green areas the location is ideal.The property is also within walking distance of Tallaght Village. The Square shopping centre, Tallaght hospital, Tallaght I.T are also within close proximity. There is ease of access to all major road networks to include the M50, N81 and N7. The property is also a short stroll to the 2 main Luas stops.
Viewing is highly recommended
Accommodation- Entrance hallway - 2.864 x 2.420
- Kitchen / dining room - 5.836 x 3.231
- Living room - 3.343 x 3.485
- Bedroom 1 - 4.495 x 3.286
- Bedroom 2 - 2.533 x 2.373
- Bedroom 3 - 3.293 x 3.282
- Bathroom - 3.348 x 1.885 - Tiled, bath / shower, W.C, W.H.B
Features- Exceptional 3 bed bungalow
- Situated only 5 mins from the Cookstown Luas stop and 10 mins from the Belgard Luas Stop
- Boasting good room proportions
- Gas fire central heating
- Large driveway with off street parking
- Easy access to all main transport links
- Highly sought after location
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.112335112 Energy Performance Indicator:112335112 kWh/m²/yr