BAY WINDOWS - QUIET & TRANQUIL SURROUNDS - EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Inse bay is well maintained and much sought after coastal development situated within a few minutes from one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland with excellent access to schools, bus stops, train station, M1 motorway and a host of various amenities to choose from.
Built in 2004, 18 The Drive is situated across the road from a large communal green area and briefly comprises the following below:
* Extensive South facing front garden (13.2m x 7m) Half walled side/front boundary with grass area, concrete driveway to easily park 3 x cars off street. Communal parking bays on the road to.
* Inviting entrance hall (5.6m x 1.86) Carpet flooring.
* W.C (1.26m x 1.66m) Tiled flooring, window and new Baxi gas boiler.
* Separate living room (4.95m x 3.5m) South facing, large bay window (1.76m x 1.5m) carpet flooring, gas fire insert with granite hearth and wood surround.
* Kitchen (5m x 2.6m) Generous countertop and press space, tiled flooring/splash back, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer and views of the back garden.
* Dining room area (3.2m x 3m) Tiled flooring, double doors to concrete patio area and back garden.
* Stairs and landing are carpeted.
* Master double bedroom (3.5m x 3.4m) Carpets, 4 x built-in wardrobes and views of the back garden.
* Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom (2.5m x 1m) Shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (3.49 x 2.88m) South facing, large bay window (1.76m x 1.1m) carpet flooring and 3 x built-in wardrobes.
* Single bedroom (2.49m x 2.58m) South facing, carpet flooring, 1 x built in wardrobe and additional shelving space.
* Main bathroom (2.2m x 1.75m) Tiled flooring, frosted window and bath with shower connection.
* Shelved hotpress.
* Attic storage space.
* Gas Fired Central Heating. New Baxi Boiler.
* Back garden with concrete patio area (3m x 2.75m) & lawn area (10.5m x 7m) Walled back boundary, sunny in the afternoon, tap point and gated side entrance.
Laytown Train Station and a host of amenities are all wit ...