DescriptionBAY WINDOWS - QUIET & TRANQUIL SURROUNDS - EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Inse bay is well maintained and much sought after coastal development situated within a few minutes from one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland with excellent access to schools, bus stops, train station, M1 motorway and a host of various amenities to choose from.
Built in 2004, 18 The Drive is situated across the road from a large communal green area and briefly comprises the following below:
* Extensive South facing front garden (13.2m x 7m) Half walled side/front boundary with grass area, concrete driveway to easily park 3 x cars off street. Communal parking bays on the road to.
* Inviting entrance hall (5.6m x 1.86) Carpet flooring.
* W.C (1.26m x 1.66m) Tiled flooring, window and new Baxi gas boiler.
* Separate living room (4.95m x 3.5m) South facing, large bay window (1.76m x 1.5m) carpet flooring, gas fire insert with granite hearth and wood surround.
* Kitchen (5m x 2.6m) Generous countertop and press space, tiled flooring/splash back, gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer and views of the back garden.
* Dining room area (3.2m x 3m) Tiled flooring, double doors to concrete patio area and back garden.
* Stairs and landing are carpeted.
* Master double bedroom (3.5m x 3.4m) Carpets, 4 x built-in wardrobes and views of the back garden.
* Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom (2.5m x 1m) Shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (3.49 x 2.88m) South facing, large bay window (1.76m x 1.1m) carpet flooring and 3 x built-in wardrobes.
* Single bedroom (2.49m x 2.58m) South facing, carpet flooring, 1 x built in wardrobe and additional shelving space.
* Main bathroom (2.2m x 1.75m) Tiled flooring, frosted window and bath with shower connection.
* Shelved hotpress.
* Attic storage space.
* Gas Fired Central Heating. New Baxi Boiler.
* Back garden with concrete patio area (3m x 2.75m) & lawn area (10.5m x 7m) Walled back boundary, sunny in the afternoon, tap point and gated side entrance.
Laytown Train Station and a host of amenities are all within an easy 15-minute walk away.
Bus stop (4-minute walk) just outside the Inse Bay Estate with frequent service to and from Dublin & Drogheda.
M1 Motorway - 10 minute drive away. Dublin Airport via the M1 Motorway 30 minutes drive away.
Some local amenities to include creche in Inse bay, various primary & secondary schooling options, grocery shops, coffee shops, restaurants, public houses, children's playground, doctors, dentist, post office, butcher, Integral Fitness Club with large heated indoor swimming pool, Garda Station, takeaways, golf, horse riding, GAA football, soccer, rugby, tennis, karate to name but a few.
Please note that travel times, distances, general details and photos are approximate and for guidance purposes only.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.112320742 Energy Performance Indicator:157.2 kWh/m²/yr