Sale Agreed arrow_downward €-15,000 on 11th Oct 16
DNG Ella Dunphy are delighted to present to the market this wonderful five bedroom detached family home in a much sought after residential estate only minutes from Kilkenny city Centre. No. 18 Patrick's Gate is well presented throughout and provides bright generously proportioned accommodation of c.164.34 Sq.Mts/1,768.9 Sq.Ft. The property is further enhanced with a paved driveway providing excellent off street parking while to the rear of the property is a beautiful manicured lawned garden enjoying privacy and seclusion. The location is close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent Primary and Secondary schools. The location further benefits from it's close proximity to the M9 Motorway linking Kilkenny/Dublin & Waterford. Viewing is a must!
- Built in 2004
- Much sought after residential estate
- Light filled spacious accommodation throughout.
- Private Parking for two Cars.
- Internal floor area of c. 164. 34Sq.Mt / 1,768.9 Sq.Ft
- Fronting large green amenity area
- Double Glazed Windows
- Walking distance from reputable crèche, primary school and secondary schools.
- Loughboy shopping centre and Watershed sports centre just five-minute walk away.
- South facing manicured rear garden
- BER. C2. BER NO. 108803743 EPI.177.45 (kWh/m2/yr)
- Gas fired central heating
- Mains water, drainage & sewage
BER: C2 BER No.108803743 Energy Performance Indicator:177.45 kWh/m²/yr
5.38m x 2.02m
Solid oak flooring.
1.70m x 1.24m
Classic white wc & whb.
Living R ...