Three bedroom semi-detached house located on the front row of this well constructed development, in a quiet cul de sac with good parking.
The house is suitable for a home or investment, but is in need of decoration.
• Semi-detached house located in a very quiet cul de sac on the front row of Dunbrinn Estate
• Located in well-built estate by Ragget Homes
• Estate located within walking to Athy town center, schools and all amenities.
• Three bedroom detached house extending to
• Brick faced with, hardwood door & double glazed pvc windows
• Good off street parking
• Mature dividing hedges.
• Excellent house for commuter, family home or investment, with easy access to M9/M7 motorway.
• Mains Gas, ESB and Sewage.
BER: C3 BER No.107863573 Energy Performance Indicator:224.53 kWh/m²/yr
ENTRANCE HALL 5.5 x 1.8 With pine stairs. Carpet to stairs. Laminated Floor.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 3.8 x 3.1 With timber kitchen, tiled floor and splash back.
LIVING ROOM 5.1 x 3.9 Spacious family Livingroom with double doors leading to rear garden.
Fireplace with pine surround and open fire. Gas available if required.
UTILITY ROOM 3.12 x 1.5 With gas boiler. Plumbed for appliances.
STAIRS LEADING TO
LANDING 2.08 x 2.05 With timber floor
BEDROOM No 1 2.9 x 5.1 With Timber floor.
EN-SUITE. .8 x 2.16 With shower, toilet and whb. Tiled
BEDROOM No 2 2.52 x 3.7 With With timber floor
BEDROOM No 3 2.7 x 2.46 With timber floor
BATHROOM 1.6 x 2.9 Tiled with Bath WC and Whb.
DIRECTIONS Drive into Athy from the M9 and drive straight through the town, over the ...