Description18 Brookwood Heights is a superb light filled family home with garage to the side and gardens to the front and back. This spacious three bedroom semi-detached property does require some modernisation and upgrading but offers spacious and versatile accommodation throughout to include an entrance hallway, two spacious reception rooms front and back to and kitchen/dining room to the rear. Upstairs on the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single third bedroom and a family bathroom. There is a garage to the side ideal to convert for further accommodation subject to planning.
Outside the large front garden offers ample off street parking. The rear garden is approximately 60ft in length with rear pedestrian access to a gated laneway.
The location is second to none, with Killester, Raheny and Clontarf villages all within easy reach, to include shops, excellent primary and secondary schools, a great choice of popular restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, supermarket and public transport to include Killester and Harmonstown Dart stations and numerous buses into town. St Anne?s park and stunning coastal walks are right on your doorstep. There is also a wide choice of sporting and recreational facilities nearby including Clontarf rugby and cricket club, Clontarf Tennis club, sailing club, GAA clubs and numerous other activities available for the entire family to enjoy.
- Entrance Porch (1.80m x 0.75m )Sliding door to the front.
- Hallway (4.55m x 1.90m )Laminate floor. Under stairs storage. Fusebox.
- Sitting Room (4.15m x 4.00m )Bay window to the front. Feature open fireplace with tile surround and gas fire.
- Dining Room (4.25m x 3.50m )Bright room overlooking the garden. Feature fireplace with tile surround and gas fire.
- Kitchen (3.96m x 2.90m )Fitted presses with counter tops, tile splash backs, sink unit and drainer. Free standing electric cooker. Fireplace with tile surround. Larder press. Gas boiler. Door to rear garden.
- Landing (3.20m x 2.35m )Attic Access. Side window.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.31m )Shower with Triton Electric shower. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and tiled floor. Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (4.25m x 3.60m )Large double room to the rear of the house. Feature fireplace with tile surround.
- Bedroom 2 (4.35m x 3.60m )Bright room to the front of the house with Bay window. Feature open fireplace with tile surround.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.35m )Generous single room to the front
- Garage (5.07m x 2.60m )Double doors to the front and rear pedestrian access to the garden. Electricity supply.
- Outside Off street parking to the front with lawn. The rear garden is approx. 60ft with access to a gated laneway to the rear. Barna shed.
FeaturesApprox. 100sqm excluding garage to side.
Garage to side.
Double glazed windows.
Gas fired central heating
Private garden to the rear.