An excellent opportunity for either a first-time buyer or investor to purchase a bright spacious duplex. The property benefits from well laid out accommodation including a balcony to the rear as well as off road car parking.
Accessed via a flight of external steps, the entrance hall with Guest toilet off, opens into a large Sitting Room with fireplace piped for gas fire. Double doors lead to an open plan Kitchen/ Dining area with a range of fitted wall and floor units, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Sliding patio door to rear balcony overlooking communal garden. Upstairs the main bedroom is to the front of the property with built-in wardrobes and En-suite shower room. The second double bedroom is to the rear with built-in wardrobes. Finally, the third bedroom which is a single which also benefits from built-in wardrobes. Main bathroom is fitted with w.c., w.h.b. and bath and there is a shelved Hot-press off the main landing.
• Entrance Hall: 5.45m x 1.75m
• Guest toilet: 0.72m x 1.56m
• Living Room: 3.63m x 5.74m. Fireplace piped for gas. Laminate floor, double doors to:
• Kitchen/Dining: 3.79m x 5.48m. Tiled floor and splash back. Fitted wall & floor units Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Patio doors to balcony:
• Balcony: 5.67m x 1.8m
• Master bedroom: 4.86m x 2.80m. Built in wardrobes.
• En-suite shower room: 2.66m x 1.07m
• Bedroom 2: 3.41m x 3.46m. Built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 3: 2.48m x 2.70m. Built in wardrobe.
• Bathroom: 2.49m x 1.95m.
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Mains water and sewerage.
• uPVC double glazed windows
*** FINAL VIEWING MONDAY 8TH JANUARY 2018 - CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO BOOK ***
• Bright generous accommodation.
• Cul-de-sac location.
• Southern edge of town setting enabling ease of access to M1 Motorway and Airport / Dublin city beyond.
• Balcony to rear of property.
• Communal off-street car parking.