DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this three bedroom semi detached family home to the market ideally tucked away within Tamarisk Avenue, Kilnamanagh. Tamarisk is enviably located within a short stroll of Kilnamanagh Shopping Centre, soccer & GAA pitches and the Kingswood Luas stop. A host of other essential amenities are all very easily accessible including a choice of primary & secondary schools, The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, a variety of bus routes and the M50 Motorway.
Internal living accommodation of c. 94 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
No. 17 will require some TLC throughout but offers magnificent potential to be transformed into something special by any first time buyer looking to step onto the property ladder or equally for any growing family looking to move back to one of Dublin 24's most sought after pockets.
You will find off street parking to the front and a most generous sunny, south-easterly facing rear garden which will see sunshine all throughout the day.
Viewing is highly recommended - Register your interest through Ray Cooke Auctioneers.
Features- c. 94 sq.m
- BER G
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Generous lounge with open fire
- Off street parking to front
- Extra large rear garden
- Sunny south facing rear aspect
- Huge potential on offer throughout
- Potential to extend to the rear
- Potential to convert the attic
- Ideal position within the estate; a short stroll from the football pitches
- St. Kevin's, The Luas & Kilnamanagh Shopping Centre within a stone's throw
- M50 Motorway easily accessible by car
- Ideal for any first time buyer or growing family looking to move back to the area
- Viewing highly advised!
DirectionsIf travelling M50 southbound take exit 10 for Ballymount and at the traffic lights turn left heading towards Kingswood. Follow along the Luas line and at the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left onto the Belgard Road. At the next traffic lights turn left onto Mayberry Road and turn left after Kilnamanagh Shopping Centre. Proceed ahead, passing Ned Kelly Park, and turn left onto Tamarisk Drive. Proceed ahead, veer left, and at the T-junction turn right onto Tamarisk Avenue.