Open Viewing: Sat 24 Feb, 10:00am - 10:30am
- Open viewing this Saturday February 24th at 10:00 to 10:30 am.
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to present No. 17 Lanesborough Crescent to the Dublin property market. This two bedroom apartment, located in the ever popular Lanesborough estate, would suit first time buyers and investors alike!
Some of the features to include:
- High gloss fitted kitchen units.
- Spacious open plan living / dining room.
- Fully tiled bathroom.
- Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
- Doors from the main bedroom leading to the private terrace at the back of the property, which overlooks a large green area.
- Double glazed windows.
- Fully alarmed property.
- Designated parking space.
Very convenient location close to all amenities:
- Within 7 min walk to Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new Cinema and Leisure complex.
- 7 min drive to the Finglas Village and all the amenities it has to offer.
- 4 min drive to Aldi and Lidl.
- Only 4 min Drive to Ikea.
- Lots of great schools in the area - The Wind in the Willows Pre-School, Holy Spirit Boys NS,
Holy Spirit Girls NS, Saint Josephs Senior Co-Ed NS, Saint Canices Boys NS, St Canice's Girls NS, Saint Kevins Boys NS.
- 12 min drive to the Dublin Airport.
- Bus routes No 9, 40B, 83 and 140 offering very frequent and quick link to City Centre.
- Quick link to M50 motorway offering easy access to the rest of the City.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Unit 233, Omnipark Shopping Centre, Swords Road, Dublin 9
Tel: 01 883 1670 / 091 567 677