DescriptionDNG are delighted to present an excellent family home in the well established and popular pocket of D22, No. 17 Hazelwood Lane.
This property comes to the market in fantastic condition and will appeal to all first time buyers and second time buyers. The living spaces are bright, airy and flooded with natural light with its sunny aspect. Features include generous room proportions, tiled kitchen and hallway floor and a recently renovated en-suite bathroom.
The bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, living room, open plan kitchen / dining room, 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 en suite and main family bathroom. To the rear is a large enclosed garden and to the front is a garden with a driveway for off street parking.
Nestled on a quiet cul de sac, No. 17 is a perfect location for families. Ideally located close to a host of local amenities to include shops, schools, Clondalkin Village, the M50, N7 and the Luas is only minutes away.
Early viewing highly recommended!
Accommodation- Entrance hallway - 5.017 x 1.751 - Tiled floor
- Kitchen / Dining room - 5.117 x 3.227 - Tiled, fitted kitchen, access to garden, double doors to living room
- Living room - 3.208 x 5.221 - High quality wooden laminate floor, open fire place
- Master bedroom - 3.150 x 3.988 - Built in wardrobe, High quality laminate wooden floor, en suite
- En suite - 2.049 x 1.506 - Newly renovated, shower, W.C., W.H.B, tiled
- Bedroom 2 - - Built in wardrobe, High quality laminate wooden floor
- Bedroom 3 - 2.961 x 2.298 - Built in wardrobe, High quality laminate wooden floor
- Back Garden -
Features- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Mature sought after area
- Newly renovated en-suite bathroom
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Generous room proportions
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Will achieve a strong rental return
- Off street parking
- Close to all amenities
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.112254172 Energy Performance Indicator:250.1 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsViewing is highly recommended.