DescriptionA SUPERB 5-6 BEDROOM (3 BATH) DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN AN EXCEPTIONALLY CONVENIENT AND CENTRAL LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SCHOOLS, SHOPS, BUS AND TRAIN IN THE BUSY COMMUTER TOWN OF ENFIELD AND WITH EASY AND QUICK DRIVING ACCESS TO THE MOTORWAY. ONLY 15 MINS DRIVE TO THE UNIVERSITY TOWN OF MAYNOOTH, THE PROPERTY IS IN BEAUTIFUL WALK-IN CONDITION AND BOASTS AN EXCEPTIONALLY LARGE GARDEN TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR.
A superb 5 -6 bedroom (3 bathroom) Detached Family Home currently spanning approx. 1,570sq. ft . and superbly located within a short stroll of schools, shops, train and bus and all the many amenities on offer in the busy commuter town of Enfield. The property comprises Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Large Livingroom, Kitchen/Dining room, Utility, wc, Office/Playroom/Bedroom 6, 5 Bedrooms (3 Bathrooms) and enjoys a very large private sunny rear garden with paved patio, while the large side entrance provides plenty of future potential to extend subject to any necessary planning permission. The property has been excellently maintained in terms of décor and finished to a high standard and presents in ’walk-in ‘ condition. This property is an exceptional family home and provides all the attributes that one would expect from a long term family home. There is a beautiful large garden to front also with cobblelock driveway providing plenty of parking. Viewing of this exceptional large and beautiful home is very highly recommended by the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV.
PRICE REGION : €369,950.00 Euro
AccommodationEntrance Porch Tiled floor. Double Glazed Patio door.
Entrance Hall Wooden floor. Center rose and coving. Radiator cover. Alarm pad. Cloakroom off. WC off.
WC Tiled floor. Wall mounted mirror. WHB in storage cabinet. WC, WHB.
Kitchen/Dining 7.84m x 2.94m Extensive range of modern fitted shaker kitchen units with integrated dishwasher, oven, 5 ring gas hob and Extractor hood. Quickstep 12mm hydraseal flooring with tiled splash back. Coving and center rose in Dining area. French doors to rear. Double doors to Living room. Door to utility.
Utility 2.95m x 1.45m Storage units. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Oil Burner. Door to side.
Livingroom 4.44m x 3.55m Wooden floor. Coving. Feature fireplace with marble surround and solid fuel stove. Double doors to Kitchen/Dining.
Playroom/Bedroom 6 2.87m x 2.07m Wooden floor. Coving.
Landing Wooden floor. Hot-press off. Spotlights.
Master Bedroom 3.76m x 3.24m Extensive range of built in wardrobes. Wooden floor. Door to Ensuite,
Ensuite 2.13m x 1.17m Fully tiled walls and floor. WC, WHB in storage cabinet. Wall mounted mirror. Shower cubicle with pumped shower with door.
Bedroom 2 3.37m x 3.36m Wooden floor.
Bedroom 3 3.83m x 2.42m Wooden floor.
Bathroom 2.02m x 1.80m Fully tiled floor and walls. WC, WHB and Bath. Electric shower. Bathscreen. Wall mounted mirror.
Bedroom 4 3.02m x 2.61m Wooden floor.
Bedroom 5 2.94m x 2.18m Wooden floor.
FeaturesAdditional Features ;
• Oil Fired Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows, PVC Fascias and Soffits
• Extremely spacious and well proportioned accommodation ideal for family living boasting c 1570 sq ft with large living areas such as livingroom, kitchen/dining, office/playroom in addition to 5 bedrooms and 3 Baths..
• Beautiful very large private site with sunny rear orientation presenting privacy and amenity and potential to extend subject to any relevant planning permission. Large side entrance.
• Excellent standard décor and level of maintenance.
• Carpets, Curtains, Blinds and Light fittings included with oven, hob and extractor fan and integrated dishwasher.
• Partly floored Attic.
• Long Front cobble locked driveway providing parking for an abundance of cars.
• Superbly located in a small development within short walking distances of schools, shops, sports, restaurants, train and bus commuter facilities etc.
• Quick Access to Motorway.
. 5 Stage reverse osmosis water filter system in kitchen.
Viewing DetailsBy appointment with the Agent Brid Feely MIPAV on 0872052649 or 01-6286643