3 BEDROOM SEMI: 3 BATH: GFCH: DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS: GREAT LOCATION
HOGAN ESTATES are proud to present to the Ballycullen property sales market this brilliant opportunity to acquire this well maintained and well-presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home in the highly sought after cul-de-sac of Daletree View in Ballycullen.
This area is highly sought after for 5 main reasons;
1. Education; its proximity to superb primary and post primary schools who have a brilliant reputation developed over decades.
2. Transport; its proximity to major transport links such as the M50, M7, M1, M3, M4 and M11 as well as the redline LUAS and a host of really good bus links.
3. Shopping: its proximity to excellent local shopping centres such as Firhouse Shopping Centre and Knocklyon Shopping Centre as well as major shopping centres such as The Square, Dundrum, Liffey Valley and Blanchardstown.
4. Recreation; its proximity to excellent sporting facilities and clubs such as Ballyboden St Endas GAA Club, Thomas Davis GAA Club, Knocklyon United Soccer Club, St Anneâ€™s GAA Club and a host of other sporting clubs and associations.
5. Settled Environment; Ballycullen is a mature settled area where the second and third generation of the people who moved in there when the houses were originally built are now buying houses of their own there and starting families.
Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, guest WC, living room, kitchen/ dining room downstairs, while upstairs this home has two double bedrooms, one of which is ensuite a single bedroom, a hot-press and a family bathroom.
Entrance Hall (4.78m x 1.8m) with wooden floor, stairs to upper floor and alarm keypad.
Guest WC (1.5m x 0.9m) White ceramic wash hand basin, cistern and toilet bowl
Sitting Room (3.46m x 4.78m) Wooden floor, full length curtains, white uPVC double glazed windows, open fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining (3.46m x 5.31m) polished porcelain tiled floor, fitted kitchen, washing machine, electric hob, fridge freezer.
Stairs an ...